smoothe keratin aftercare
maintain your mane
You've just experienced
the wonderful world
of bhave smoothe therapy.
Some hair treatments will last longer than others – it all depends on your hair type and how you look after it. here's how...
to keep your mane bhaving the way it should...
- Don't wash your hair for 48 hours who would want to after being at the hairdresser anyway?) There is no benefit to leaving the treatment in any longer.
- If hair gets wet prior to the first wash, blow dry immediately and go over lightly with a flat iron on a low heat setting.
- Do not use any styling products until after the first proper shampoo. You can use bhave riot control oil to smooth down any flyaways.
- Only use bhave sodium chloride and sulfate free shampoos and conditioners for superior results and to maximize the longevity of your treatment.
- Wait between 7-10 days before coloring your hair.
- Sea or pool water may reduce the treatment’s lifespan. Minimize this with bhave leave-in crème and oil before swimming. Rinse hair with fresh water to eliminate any salt and/or chlorine build up immediately after swimming.
Heat is required to activate the smoothing effect. This is NOT a wash 'n wear treatment, although you can wash 'n wear if you would still like to have more movement in your hair.