5 ways to make your ponytail bhave
Today we would like to pay homage to the simple ponytail. A girls (and guys) best friend on good and bad hair days alike. The humble
- Braid it. It doesn’t have to be complicated, pull your hair into a low ponytail and add a loose braid to the end for a touch of class.
- Go the messy sixties ponytail option with some backcombing volume at the crown of your hair and some wispy side pieces.
- Hide your hair tie ponytail. Wear it high or low it will look stylish either way. Sweep a section of your ponytail around your hair tie and secure it with a hairpin underneath. It’s as simple as that.
- Switch it up and go sideways with your ponytail. It's quick and charming.
- Commit to loose and low. It requires very little effort and it’s on trend.
If you have a little time and you’re feeling creative why not check out these ponytail ideas. The possibilities are endless.
your hair, your life, your rules