Why keeping hydrated is good for your hair!
How many of us know that drinking water is good for us and yet we resist it anyway? You know how it goes; we reach for a coffee, tea, wine or soft drink before that long cool glass of water.
But if you want your hair to shine and feel good you may be
If you need some reasons to inject your day with some H2O here they are:-
- Hair is made up of one-quarter water – if you're not drinking it then you're depleting it.
- Water carries essential vitamins to the hair root and hydrates those strands from the inside.
- Water acts as a flush through stopping the build up of wastes and toxins in your hair, skin, and body.
- Water powers up your hair cells including promoting new hair growth.
- Hair loss has been linked to
Here are 3 creative ways to inject more water into your day:
- Give yourself daily water goals – e.g. 1 glass when you wake up, 1 before each meal or before that coffee, tea or wine.
- Buy a gorgeous water bottle that looks good in your bag and on your desk or gives back to a cause or community you support.
- Infuse your water with fresh fruits and vegetables like mint, watermelon, peaches, strawberry, lemon, cucumber, lime, kiwi fruit, apple, pineapple, ginger, spearmint ... get your creative on!
your hair, your life, your water rules!